HOME - ACCEUIL
St. John's (Kildare) Anglican Cemetery (1841)
Our gift to the next generation...

St.John's Kildare

St. John's (Kildare) Anglican Cemetery (1841)


2004 Glenn F. Cartwright


The Church Building on the left was moved to Masonville & Morindale by the Moore Family (Village Canadianna)


| George Coppings Journal | Jedediah Hubbell Dorwin | A Brief History of Rawdon | Railways of Rawdon | Other Cemetaries in Rawdon



cemeteries 011.jpg

cemeteries 012.jpg

cemeteries 013.jpg

cemeteries 014.jpg

cemeteries 015.jpg

cemeteries 016.jpg

cemeteries 017.jpg

cemeteries 019.jpg

cemeteries 020.jpg

cemeteries 021.jpg

cemeteries 022.jpg

cemeteries 023.jpg

cemeteries 024.jpg

cemeteries 025.jpg

cemeteries 026.jpg

cemeteries 027.jpg

cemeteries 028.jpg

cemeteries 029.jpg

cemeteries 030.jpg

cemeteries 031.jpg

cemeteries 032.jpg

cemeteries 034.jpg

cemeteries 035.jpg

cemeteries 036.jpg

cemeteries 037.jpg

cemeteries 038.jpg

cemeteries 039.jpg

cemeteries 040.jpg

cemeteries 041.jpg

cemeteries 042.jpg

cemeteries 043.jpg

cemeteries 044.jpg
   



The RAWDON HISTORICAL SOCIETY
IS HOSTED ON THE
RAWDON-QC NETWORK

archived 2010 by rawdonhistoricalsociety.com